2018 Casino Night & Texas Hold’em Tournament Fundraiser
Where: Elks Lodge, 150 Jewell St, Santa Cruz, CA. Click here for map.
When: Friday, October 26th. Check-in starts at 6pm; Cards fly at 7pm sharp.
What: Enjoy a night out playing Texas Hold ’em while raising funds for the Arts, Music, Technology, and educational programs. The event is open to the FOMS community, friends and family.
• Early Bird: $80 per player for the first 100 / free spectator with advance purchase
• After Friday 100 players: $100 per player / free spectator with advance purchase
• Tickets are limited to the first 150 players, so get yours before they’re gone!
• Additional casino games available to all in attendance!
• GREAT PRIZES!!! All Players to reach final table win a prize!!!
• Spectators are welcome to join the fun!!! Only $25.00 Entrance Fee!
• 1st set of chips included
Register Now! Three Easy Ways to Register:
1.) Pay online using PayPal OR any major credit card:
After choosing your option and pressing the “Buy Now” button from the drop-down above, you will be taken to a secure checkout site where you will complete your registration information.
2.) Pay by Check
Please include an email if you would like a confirmation.
3.) Specators Only!
If you are going to be a spectator for this event and don’t plan on playing, you can purchase spectator tickets with the “Buy Now” button below.