2017 Casino Night & Texas Hold’em Tournament Fundraiser
Click here for the printable flyer/registration [coming soon]
Where: Elks Lodge, 150 Jewell St, Santa Cruz, CA. Click here for map.
When: Friday, October 20th. Check-in starts at 6pm; Cards fly at 7pm sharp.
What: Enjoy a night out playing Texas Hold ’em while raising funds for the Arts, Music, Technology, and educational programs. The event is open to the FOMS community, friends and family.
• $100 per player / $25 per spectator
• Price at the door: $100.
• Tickets are limited to the first 150 players, so get yours before they’re gone!
• Additional casino games available to all in attendance!
• GREAT PRIZES!!! All Players to reach final table win a prize!!!
• Spectators are welcome to join the fun!!! Only $25.00 Entrance Fee!
• 1st set of chips included
Register Now! Three Easy Ways to Register:
1.) Pay online using PayPal OR any major credit card:
After choosing your option and pressing the “Buy Now” button from the drop-down above, you will be taken to a secure checkout site where you will complete your registration information. If you plan on bringing more than four spectators, please contact us. Alternatively, you can use the “Spectators Only” purchase option to buy individual spectator tickets after you purchase your player tickets.
2.) Pay by Check
Please include an email if you would like a confirmation.
3.) Specators Only!
If you are going to be a spectator for this event and don’t plan on playing, you can purchase spectator tickets with the “Buy Now” button below.